Volunteering on an AAEM Committee is an incredible opportunity to get involved in areas of EM that you are interested in, meet other members, and work collaboratively on projects that further the mission of AAEM. We have over 20 committees and subcommittees that you can choose from.
AAEM and AAEM/RSA members are invited to apply to join a committee.
- Develop campaigns on topics of importance such as suicide awareness, NPP legislation, and EM workforce concerns
- Meet physicians across the country and world who have similar interests as you
- Get involved at the ground level in AAEM operations including social media strategy, educational content development, membership strategy, and learning management system guidance
- Develop clinical practice statements
- Draft position statements
- Submit Common Sense articles
If you are already a member of a committee and want to continue serving, let us know by renewing your appointment. If your AAEM membership expired, renew today to sign up!
Learn more about the processes and procedures for Committees in the Reference Manual.
Committee Appointments will now be reviewed and approved on a quarterly basis.