AAEM committee members assist in carrying out the work of the association. Each committee, task force, and interest group is made up of a number of members interested in the area of focus and is led by a chair.
AAEM's Committees are Seeking Volunteers
Volunteering on an AAEM committee is an incredible opportunity to get involved in topics that you are interested in, meet other members, and work collaboratively on projects that further the mission of AAEM.
AAEM and AAEM/RSA members are invited to apply to join a committee!
- Submit Common Sense articles
- Draft position statements
- Develop clinical practice statements
- Develop campaigns on topic of importance such as suicide awareness, NPP legislation, and workforce concerns
- Work with colleagues who have similar interests on projects
- Get involved at the ground level in AAEM operations including social media strategy, educational content development, membership strategy, and learning management system guidance
The link to apply to committees will be active year round, however, appointments will be confirmed on a quarterly basis (January, April, July, October).