The AAEM Leadership Academy has been around for many years and has been instrumental in developing the current and past leaders of AAEM. As the Academy evolves, so must the offerings AAEM provides to its members. A new longitudinal yearlong program has been developed that will provide new and aspiring leaders the skills and resources to be an effective leader and have a strong impact on the future of AAEM.
- Kick-off meeting and reception held at AAEM23 in New Orleans on Saturday, April 22 from 3:30pm-6:00pm
- 3 virtual sessions May 2023 – April 2024
- 1:1 Mentorship with current and past AAEM leaders
- Develop and implement a project (as an individual or in a small group) that will support the advancement of the Academy
- Project report-out to the AAEM Board of Directors and program commencement held at AAEM24 in Austin, Texas*
*In-person participation at the kick-off meeting and program commencement is required
The new program will be a small cohort (15-20 participants), allowing for increased collaboration, building of relationships, and working towards individual professional fulfillment.
Who Should Apply?
- Passionate about emergency medicine;
- Fired up about the mission of AAEM;
- Want to become a more effective leader and make your mark on AAEM;
- Enjoy networking, making connections and want to be a part of a community of developing leaders.
Applications are closed.