AAEM believes the future of our specialty and society, are in the hands of our future emergency physicians. As a result, the Founders Circle was developed to encourage sponsorship in emergency medicine residents and residency programs. Founders Circle contributions are earmarked for sponsoring residency program group memberships, thereby introducing those residents to AAEM's mission and core values.
The cost of an individual resident membership is as follows:
1 year - $60.00
2 years - $100.00
3 years - $150.00
4 years - $200.00
5 years - $250.00
Please contact AAEM at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-884-2236, if you are interested in sponsoring a specific EM residency program.
The Founders Circle would like to welcome our newest residency program(s) who have benefited from this program. We sincerely appreciate the enthusiastic support of our AAEM members who have helped make these opportunities possible.
- CORE/St. Joseph Health Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- LECOMT/Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- LECOMT/Merit Health Wesley
- LECOMT/St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- OMNEE/Southeastern Health
- OPTI-West/Desert Regional Medical Center
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- University of New Mexico
- University Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
- University Texas Houston
- University Texas Southwestern – Austin
- Vanderbilt University
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Medical University South Carolina
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Sponsorship opportunities are valid for one year only.