26th Annual Scientific Assembly
Women in EM Networking Lunch
Join the Women in Emergency Medicine Section for a networking lunch in Phoenix!
- Meet & network with fellow emergency physicians.
- Share in fellowship and good food.
- Everyone is encouraged to attend! All AAEM20 attendees including medical students, residents, non-section members & men
10 Complimentary WiEM Section Networking Luncheon Tickets Available for AAEM Resident and Student Members!
Due to the generous personal donation from AAEM’s President, David A. Farcy, MD FAAEM FCCM, there are 10 complimentary tickets available for AAEM Resident and Student Members. The tickets will be distributed on a first come first serve basis, to claim a ticket, please complete the form here. You will receive a letter of communication indicating the status of your request.
AAEM19 WiEM Networking Lunch
Hiral Tipirneni, MD
Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Register for the luncheon with your AAEM20 registration.
- Physicians: $100
- Residents & Students: $65
- Physicians: $125
- Residents & Students: $100
If you have already registered for AAEM20 and would like to add tickets to the luncheon, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (414) 276-7390.
- Fresh baked rolls with creamery butter
- Romaine heart spears, roasted red pepper, shaved parmesan cheese, croutons, and classic Caesar dressing
Second Course (selection of one)
- Burgundy braised short rib atop mushroom risotto with cured tomato relish and seasonal vegetables
- Ancho chili rubbed chicken breast with roasted Mexican squash, pinto bean, poblano pepper, charred corn, Spanish rice and lime cream sauce
- Vegan wellington with eggplant, squash, red peppers and herb marinated tofu with tomato coulis
- Strawberry shortcake with citrus cream and strawberry gelee
Beverage service includes iced tea, Starbucks® coffee and TAZO® teas