Poster presentation date assignments will be sent on/by Monday, 5 August 2019.
One author or colleague must be present at your poster during the assigned poster session time to explain your research and answer questions from viewers. The presenting author or colleague must plan to attend the Congress in full as poster assignments will not be rescheduled in order to accommodate personal travel plans. Posters displayed on a day or on a board to which it is not assigned will be removed without prior notice.
Please email Leah Skogman by Monday, 22 July only if you need to decline and withdraw your abstract; otherwise you will receive your abstract number and presentation date assignment on/by Monday, 5 August.
- All posters must be printed in a vertical orientation (“portrait” orientation)
- Please print poster text large enough to be easily read at a distance of approximately 1.5 meters (5 feet)
- All posters must be printed and presented in English
- Posters must fit within the size allotment of the poster display boards. The dimensions of your poster should be no larger than 175 cm (H) x 90 cm (W). You may find an example below:
On-Site Printing Option
If you do not want to travel with your poster, you may take advantage of on-site printing.
- Please submit files to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 6 September 2019.
- Files should be submitted in PDF format, only. Please include in your email subject heading: “MEMC19 Poster Printing Order” for easy reference.
- PDF file requirements: dimensions 175cm (H) x 90cm (W), without bleed, 1:1 ratio, resolution 150 - 300 dpi, CMYK
- Please direct all billing and file requirement questions to: email@example.com
Join your fellow colleagues in acknowledging the Top Poster Awardees on Wednesday, 25 September beginning at 13:15.
Poster judges will be conducting ‘Poster Walk-Arounds” by visiting the top reviewer scored posters in order to determine who will be awarded top poster! A minimum of 4 prizes will be awarded.
We look forward to your participation and seeing you in Dubrovnik, Croatia!
MEMC19 Abstract Committee
Mark I. Langdorf, MD MHPE FAAEM RDMS, Co-Chair
Edward A. Panacek, MD MPH FAAEM, Co-Chair
Jeff Baker, MD, FAAEM
Bharath Chakravarthy, MD MPH FAAEM
David S. Edwards, MD
Shahram Lotfipour, MD FAAEM
Joshua J. Solano, MD FAAEM