AAEM Young Physicians Section (YPS) membership is open to all emergency medicine residency-trained Fellow-in-Training, Associate or Full Voting members of the American Academy of Emergency Medicine who are within the first seven years of professional practice after residency or fellowship training.
AAEM Young Physicians Section membership is $35 for both Full Voting and Associate members. Fellow-in-Training members receive a dual membership in YPS for no additional charge.
Not currently a member of AAEM? Start here.
- FREE copy of the EM Flash Facts Mobile App
- Access to the YPS Mentoring Program
- Access to the YPS CV & Cover Letter Review Service
- Opportunity to have articles published in the YPS section of the AAEM magazine, Common Sense
- A complimentary copy of Rules of the Road for Young Emergency Physicians ebook
- Visit us on Facebook