YPS in Common Sense
Current Issue: March/April 2019
- March/April 2019 (PDF)
- January/February 2019 (PDF)
- November/December 2018 (PDF)
- September/October 2018 (PDF)
- July/August 2018 (PDF)
- May/June 2018 (PDF)
- March/April 2018 (PDF)
- January/February 2018 (PDF)
Submit an Article!
YPS is actively seeking new authors to publish articles in Common Sense.
Need a topic?
Topics listed below have been requested by our members and would be a great place to start. Original topics are still welcomed and encouraged.
- Billing and Coding Tips
- Managing High Malpractice Risk Scenarios
- How to Deal with Difficult Consultants
- Job Selection,
- The Interview Process
- Contract Evaluation
- Adjusting to New Colleagues/Nurses/Consultants
- Dealing with Student Loan Debt
- Work-Life Balance
- The Importance of Staying or Getting Involved in Organized Medicine
(AAEM and Your State Medical Society)
- Buying Insurance
- Investing & Getting Financial Advice
- Preventing or Recovering from Burnout,
- Dealing with Shift Work and a Family
Articles should be a maximum of 1,000 words and cannot have been previously published. Please submit all articles to email@example.com.
*Limit one per year.