Skyler A. Lentz, MD FAAEM
Year of Residency Completion: 2016
Year of Fellowship Completion: 2018
Facility/School: University of Vermont, Larner College of Medicine
Position: Assistant Professor
Years of Experience in Critical Care: 2
Areas of Interest: Ventilator Management, Procedural Training, Transport of the Critically Ill, Medical Education, Critical Care in Emergency Medicine, Non-invasive ventilation
Skyler Lentz, MD, FAAEM is a board-certified emergency and critical care physician. He regular speaks locally, regionally and nationally on mechanical ventilation and other critical care topics. He is invited every year to speak at regional conferences and other residency programs. He led a small group clinic at the AAEM 2019 SA and was invited back to speak in 2020, before the pandemic. He recently lectured at the June 2020 national ACEP virtual grand rounds.
- Lentz S (June 2020) Mechanical Ventilation for the Emergency Physician. American College of Emergency Medicine June Virtual Grand Rounds.
- Lentz S A Non-Invasive Approach to Respiratory Failure. Remote Live Lecture. Boston Medical Center Emergency Medicine Didactics. Invited Lecture.
- Lentz S (2020) Everything you need to know about mechanical ventilation. University of Vermont EM Update, Annual Regional Conference.
- Lentz S (2020) ED Management of the Critically Ill Patient with Liver Disease. University of Vermont Division of Emergency Medicine.
- Lentz S (2019) Controversies in Septic Shock Emergency Medicine. University of Vermont Division of Emergency Medicine.
- Lentz S (March 2019) Hands-on ED Ventilator Management. 25th Annual Academy of Emergency Medicine Scientific Assembly, Small Group Leader.
- Lentz S (2019) An Approach to Shock. University of Vermont Division of Emergency Medicine.
- Lentz S (2017) Short of Breath: Reach for High-Flow Nasal Cannula. The New Speakers Forum of the American College of Emergency Physicians Scientific Assembly.
- Lentz S (2020) Managing the Sick Covid-19 Patients: The Pathway to Critical Care. Emergency Care Society of Uganda. Expert Panel Discussant. International Virtual Lecture.
View sample speaking video here.
← Back to Speaker Exchange List