Ashika Jain, MD FAAEM FACEP RDMS
Year of Residency Completion: 2011
Year of Fellowship Completion: 2012
State: New York
Facility/School: NYU Langone Health, Grossman School of Medicine
Position: Associate Professor
Years of Experience in Critical Care: 9
Areas of Interest: Trauma, Ultrasound, Critical Care, Education, Global Health
Trying to understand the lifelong lesson that is the art of medicine is an ongoing and daily practice. As an emergency physician with a hankering for trauma critical care and emergency ultrasound with a sprinkling of global health and simulation curricula, Ashika continues to take the opportunity to combine passions.
- Jain, A (September 2020) I love it when a plan comes together: Difficult Airway Plan. ResusX 2020, Virtual Conference
- Jain, A (September 2020) Salty vs Sweet: Elevated ICP Management, ResusX 2020, Virtual Conference
- Jain A (September 2020) Understanding the Ventilator. NYU Resident Conference. NY, NY
- Jain, A (March 2019) Code Dynamics. AAEM Scientific Assembly, Las Vegas, NV
- Jain A (September 2019) Oh the things you’ll see: Critical Care POCUS in the ED. Grand Rounds:Metropolitan Hospital Center, NY,NY
- Jain A (December 2018) Oh the things you’ll see: Critical Care POCUS in the ED. Grand Rounds: Miami Regional Joint Education Day. Miami, FL
- Jain, A (April 2017) Ultrasound for Volume Status, AAEM Scientific Assembly, Orlando, FL
- Jain, A (April 2017) Sweet vs Salty: Elevated Intracranial Pressure Management, AAEM Scientific Assembly, Orlando, FL
- Jain A (October 2017) Can’t Believe You Almost Missed That: Can’t miss bedside diagnoses in Trauma Patients. INDUSEM/WACEM- Indo-US Emergency Medicine/World Academic Congress of Emergency Medicine, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Jain A (October 2017) Sepsis Bundles-Show me the Evidence! INDUSEM/WACEM- Indo-US Emergency Medicine/World Academic Congress of Emergency Medicine, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
View sample speaking video here. (must be an AAEM member or an AAEM Online subscriber to view)
← Back to Speaker Exchange List