Year of Residency Completion: 2018
Year of Fellowship Completion: 2021
State: North Carolina
Facility/School: University of Maryland Medical Center
Years of Experience in Critical Care: 3
Areas of Interest: Resuscitation, Cardiac Arrest, Sepsis, Fluids, Lactate, Ultrasound, Mechanical Ventilation, No-Invasive Respiratory Support
Dr. Gordon is an Emergency Medicine / Critical Care physician with an additional year of advanced resuscitation training. He has spoken at multiple resident lectures as contributed to the Maryland Critical Care Project, The Crashing Patient Conference, and the Critical Care Symposium. He has been recognized with multiple awards for teaching. He has lectured on topics including, lactate, mechanical ventilation, cardiac arrest, awake proning, fluid resuscitation, and COVID-19.
- Gordon DH (June 2020) Lactate: Love it or Leave it. Featured Speaker, Critical Care Symposium.
- Gordon DH (May 2020) Awake Proning in Covid. Featured Speaker, University of Maryland Emergency Medicine Residency, Alumni Day.
- Gordon DH (April 2020) Covid-19 Respiratory Therapeutics and Coagulopathy. Invited Speaker, Grand Rounds - UT Health San Antonio Grand Rounds.
- Gordon DH (April 2020) Covid Controversies - Part 2. Maryland Critical Care Project.
- Gordon DH (April 2020) Covid Controversies- Part 1. Maryland Critical Care Project.
- Gordon DH (December 2019) Ventilatory Basics. University of Maryland Midtown Internal Medicine, Conference Lecture.
- Gordon DH (December 2019) Ventilatory Basics for the EM Physician. University of Maryland Emergency Medicine, CME Conference Lecture.
- Gordon DH (October 2019) The Fallacy of Fluids. Featured Speaker, The Crashing Patient Conference.
- Gordon DH (April 2018) Mise En Place - The Recipe for the Perfect Code, Code Blue. Dr. Ken Butler- Supervisor.
- Gordon DH (November 2017) Riding the Wave. University of Maryland Emergency Medicine Senior Lecture, Dr. Michael Winters- Supervisor.
← Back to Speaker Exchange List