Who We Are
- Liaison to international EM societies and organizations on common issues affecting the AAEM membership and the specialty of EM.
- Foster the development of an International Emergency Medicine Interest Group.
- Coordinate AAEM-sponsored Mediterranean Emergency Medicine Congresses.
- Analyze and develop opportunities for exchange of information, education and ideas with international EM societies and organizations.
Chair: Manish Garg, MD FAAEM
Vice Chair: Christine T. Knettel, MD FAAEM
Board Liaison: Kimberly M. Brown, MD MPH FAAEM
Staff Liaison: Kathy Uy, MS CMP DES
AAEM Scientific Assembly International Scholarship
The International Scholarship program allows AAEM to invite and offer full or partial funding to selected international emergency physicians and emergency medicine residents/registrars.
Common Sense Articles
- A Lot to Learn from Our Colleagues from AAEM - Nino Butskhrikidze, MD (May/June 2021)
- International Scholarship Winner - Dr. Rosa María Tecero Rodezno (September/October 2018)
- International Scholarship Winner - Dr. Myat Noe (July/August 2018)
- What Happened in Vegas, Didn’t Stay In Vegas! - Dorota Rutkowska, MD - March/April 2018
- Emergency Physician Working as an EM Consultant in UK and Poland - Grzegorz Waligora, MD PhD - May/June 2018
- International Scholarship Winners - Myint Than Htike and Myat Noe - July/August 2018