The Great Lakes Chapter Division of AAEM represents: Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio. GLAAEM advocates for the values of AAEM at the state level for its chapter division members. Join today us today and become involved in a meaningful way at the state level! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or ideas.
Not currently a member of AAEM? Start here.
Full Voting ($40.00)
As a resident of the state of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, or Wisconsin the Great Lakes Chapter Division of AAEM (GLAAEM) board of directors would like to extend a special invitation to you to join GLAAEM. In addition to your chapter division championing for individual physician rights and workplace fairness, GLAAEM membership benefits would include:
A quarterly newsletter with all of the emergency medicine news that are happening in the region.
Article Process Fee Sponsorship for WestJEM and CPC-EM
GLAAEM members can apply to receive a Western Journal of Emergency Medicine (WestJEM) or Clinical Practice and Cases in Emergency Medicine (CPC-EM) article processing fee sponsorship to pay for the processing fee of a manuscript accepted by WestJEM.
To be considered, please email email@example.com with the following information:
Submitting authors full name:
Guidelines for Consideration
The GLAAEM board will verify that the submitting author is a member of GLAAEM and that the author has not submitted a request for sponsorship in the previous six months. The submitting author will receive confirmation via email with the decision of the GLAAEM board on whether the article processing fee will be covered by GLAAEM.
WestJEM offers unique benefits for GLAAEM members
- Full voting & associate members receive print and online subscriptions.
- Resident & student members receive online subscriptions.
- All members receive online access to all WestJEM content.
- WestJEM offers access to all our content through various media avenues:
- WestJEM provides unique information through our website, westjem.com. We offer an Academic Job Board, CME, videos and images of our latest articles and social media updates on Facebook and Twitter.
- Our open access policy exposes articles to a wider audience at the time of electronic publication. Readers can access, print, and redistribute WestJEM content without restriction or cost.
- Authors retain copyright, allowing for the publication of manuscripts anywhere, freely.
- WestJEM is indexed in all major indexing services like MEDLINE, PubMed, EBSCO/CINAHL, SCOPUS, EMBASE, and DOAJ.