2021-2022 Board of Directors Elections
Voting is now open for the GLAAEM 2021 Board of Directors Election. Only the Michigan and Resident Representative positions are contested and on the ballot.
- State Representative - Michigan
- Resident Representative (2 positions)
If you are a Full Voting member in Michigan or if you are Resident member, use the link below to vote. All other positions in this election were uncontested and therefore do not require voting.
Deadline to vote: July 23, 2021 at 11:59pm CT
Board Member (State Representative)
- Voting will be undertaken by online ballot one vote per person. Each voting state member shall have one vote for their respective state representative.
- Election will be completed online 30 days after the annual scientific meeting. State representatives will take their posts beginning August 1st.
Resident Representatives to the Board
- Voting will be undertaken by online ballot two votes per person. Each resident member shall have up to two votes for the resident representatives.
- Election will be completed online 30 days after the annual scientific meeting. Resident representatives will take their posts beginning August 1st.