Exhibitors and Support
FLAAEM invites you to participate as an exhibitor and/or as an educational grant supporter for our 9th Annual Scientific Assembly!
FLAAEM20 offers your organization the opportunity to present products and services, and/or support continuing physician education for the Florida Chapter Division membership-comprised of board certified emergency physicians, residents, medical students, and allied health professionals.
Overview of the Conference
The purpose of the FLAAEM Scientific Assembly program is to provide lifelong learning opportunities to physicians and other health care providers that aim to increase knowledge, attitude, skills, enhance practice performance and improve the delivery of emergency medical care. Continuing medical education credit is provided to participants.
FLAAEM20 targets a diverse audience of learners, both in terms of professional background and practice environment and attracts 150-175 attendees. The audience is comprised primarily of emergency medicine physicians, board certified or board eligible, residents, and because of the increasingly interdisciplinary nature of modern medical practice, the program has also targeted affiliated health professionals including nurses and nurse practitioners, physician assistants, emergency medicine technicians and paramedics.
12 exhibit spaces are available at the 9th Annual FLAAEM Scientific Assembly.
Exhibitor Fee: $1,500 - includes the following:
- One 6 foot skirted table and an approximate 7' by 7' space is provided. There is no pipe and drape dressing provided. Exhibit fixtures will be permitted to a maximum height of 6 feet.
- Identification sign displaying organization name.
- General maintenance of the common areas of the exhibit room.
- Company listing including contact information in the final on-site syllabus.
- Access to networking opportunities throughout the conference and during breakfast, coffee breaks, and the evening social.
Saturday, May 23, 2020
- Set-Up: 7:00am-7:45am
- Exhibiting Hours: 7:45am-5:00pm
- Exhibitor deadline: May 10, 2020
- Cancellation deadline: May 15, 2020
Please contact Tom Derenne at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.