Southern California EM Symposium Sponsored by CAL/AAEM and AAEM/RSA
Join us in Los Angeles for a FULL day of education for physicians, residents, and students! The Southern California Symposium sponsored by CAL/AAEM and AAEM/RSA will take place on Saturday, February 1, 2020 from 9:00am-4:00pm at LAC+USC Medical Center. This symposium, focusing on the business of EM, will be an event you won't want to miss! There will be networking opportunities for residents and community/academic emergency physicians. In addition, a medical student track and residency fair will be conducted in the afternoon.
UPDATES Dec. 12, 2019 – We are announcing our list of confirmed speakers and EM residency programs who will participate in the residency fair. See below. An online registration link is also now available to register for the event. Stay tuned for more event details and speaker/track schedules!
Saturday, February 1, 2020
LAC+USC Medical Center
2051 Marengo St.
Los Angeles, CA 90033
- Physicians: FREE
- Residents: FREE
- Students: FREE
CAL/AAEM membership is FREE for residents and students. Learn more and join today.
- Lisa A. Moreno, MD MS MSCR FAAEM FIFEM - President Elect, AAEM
- Robert M. McNamara, MD MAAEM FAAEM - Past President, AAEM
- Brian Potts, MD MBA FAAEM - President, CAL/AAEM
- Haig Aintablian, MD - President, AAEM/RSA
- James K. Keaney, MD MAAEM FAAEM - First President of AAEM
- John B. Christensen, MD FAAEM
- Christopher Coyne, MD MPH
- Daniel Dworkis, MD
- Adria Ottoboni, MD FAAEM
- Ryan Pedigo, MD
- Emily Rose, MD FAAP FAAEM FACEP
- Ramin Tabatabai, MD
- Vera Vanderkraan, DO
- Gary Vilke, MD FAAEM
- Joanne Williams, MD MAAEM FAAEM
*Schedule subject to change
- Desert Regional Medical Center - Joel Stillings, DO
- Eisenhower Medical Center - Matthias Barden, MD FAAEM
- Harbor-UCLA - Ryan Pedigo, MD
- Kern County Medical Center - Manish Amin, MD
- LAC + USC - Ramin Tabatabai, MD
- UCLA - Ronald Reagan/Olive View - Pamela Dyne, MD
- UC Irvine - Sangeeta Sakaria, MD
- UC San Diego - Jorge Fernandez, MD
- UC Riverside - Gregory Guldner, MD MS
*Subject to change
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM), the California Chapter Division of AAEM (CAL/AAEM), and the AAEM Resident and Student Association (AAEM/RSA.) AAEM is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The American Academy of Emergency Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.