Not currently a member of AAEM? Start here.
Full Voting - $120
Associate - $60
Resident - FREE
Resident w/ WestJEM - $25.00
Student - FREE
Student w/ WestJEM - $25.00
WestJEM offers unique benefits for CAL/AAEM members
- Full voting and associate members receive print and online subscriptions.
- Resident and student members receive online subscriptions.
Paper subscription upgrade available for residents and students for $25.
- All members receive online access to all WestJEM content.
- WestJEM offers access to all our content through various media avenues:
- WestJEM provides unique information through our website, westjem.com. We offer an Academic Job Board, CME, videos and images of our latest articles and social media updates on Facebook and Twitter.
- Our open access policy exposes articles to a wider audience at the time of electronic publication. Readers can access, print, and redistribute WestJEM content without restriction or cost.
- Authors retain copyright, allowing for the publication of manuscripts anywhere, freely.
- WestJEM is indexed in all major indexing services like MEDLINE, PubMed, EBSCO/CINAHL, SCOPUS, EMBASE, and DOAJ.
Advanced Medical Certification - 35% Discount
CAL/AAEM has aligned with Advanced Medical Certification (AMC), the premier online certification and recertification course provider for health care professionals offering 100% online courses for certification and recertification in ACLS, PALS, BLS and CPR.
As an CAL/AAEM member you can save instantly on all of your required certification needs.
- Log in to your CAL/AAEM member account.
- Click on the Advanced Medical Certification member benefit.
- During checkout, fill out your contact information and apply the coupon code (listed on the members only page) to receive your 35% member discount.
- Enter your billing information and enroll to view your recertification resources and test.
We recommend that members check with their hospital medical staff credentialing office prior to enrolling in and obtaining AMC certification to make sure AMC certification is sufficient to meet the hospital's ACLS/PALS requirements as some facilities only accept classes certified by the American Heart Association (AHA).
100% CAL/AAEM Residency Programs
The following residency programs have registered all of their residents as CAL/AAEM members for the 2018-2019 year. We sincerely appreciate the enthusiastic support of these physicians and their programs.
- Kern Medical Center
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- Naval Medical Center San Diego
- OPTI-West/Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- University of California – Irvine
Interested in becoming a 100% program? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.