Written Board Review Course
The AAEM Written Board Review Course is a four-day in-person course the provides unmatched preparation for the Qualifying Exam and ConCert Exam.
Course registration includes:
- Up to 27 hours of intense review of EM board materials
- Instruction from top educators in emergency medicine
- Comprehensive, timely material – pearls are rigorously reviewed & updated each year
- Content tailored to you – course allows for one-on-one discussion with the instructors
- Visual Stimulus Questions – review over 60 cases
- Silver Nuggets Session – strategies to help enhance your test-taking skills
- Bonus review materials – course includes a detailed handbook, the perfect study guide to accompany the course
Why this Course?
Board certified emergency physician, Whitney Deal, MD, shares why she chose the AAEM Written Board Review Course to review for the EM board exam and how the course made all the difference in her exam prep.
Comments from former course participants:
- “Excellent adherence to core curriculum.”
- “I feel more prepared than ever before for a board exam.”
- “Great combination of intense learning and relaxation.”
- “Excellent, organized approach tips regarding specific test questions.”
- “It’s perfect for busy practicing MDs.”
Continuing Medical Education
The American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Emergency Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 27 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
All planning committee members, faculty, and staff participating in continuing medical education programs sponsored by AAEM are expected to disclose to the audience any real or apparent conflicts of interest to the content of their presentations. AAEM’s Education Committee and ACCME Subcommittee have established procedures to resolve conflict of interest.