AAEM Section Leadership Webinar
January 17, 2023 | 7:00pm CT
Running for Section Council is a way for you to gain leadership experience in an area of EM that is important to you! If you are planning on running or you are just curious about section leadership, you’re invited to a webinar led by a panel of current Section Council representatives to break down everything you need to know about Section Council Leadership.
By attending this free info session, there isn’t any commitment for you to run - although we hope you do! Learn more about running for section council and submit your nomination(s) by February 23, 2023.
All AAEM and AAEM/RSA members are invited to attend this free webinar.
- Hear from current Section Council Members about their experience and why you should consider serving
- Understand how section leadership is structured
- Learn about the qualifications needed to apply and expectations for section council members
- Make sure to bring your questions - you can submit your questions throughout the webinar for our speakers to answer during Q&A!
Meet Our Panelists
Dr. Cara Kanter will moderate the discussion with the following speakers:
- Neha Bhatnagar, MD FAAEM, Chair-Elect of EUS-AAEM
- Cortlyn Brown, MD FAAEM, Chair-Elect of JEDI-AAEM
- Bryan Everitt, MD, Chair-Elect of EMSS-AAEM
- Danielle Goodrich, MD FAAEM, Chair-Elect of WiEM-AAEM
- Moiz Qureshi, MD MBA, Chair-Elect of YPS-AAEM
- Elias Wan, MD FAAEM, Chair-Elect of CCMS-AAEM