While you're getting ready to attend ED Management Solutions: Principles and Practice, take a look at some of the operations management resources that AAEM has to offer!
Read the Common Sense article on ED Management Solutions: Principles and Practice by one of the planning committee members, Jason Hine, MD FAAEM!
In this podcast series, Joseph Guarisco, MD FAAEM, ED Chair at Ochsner Hospital (New Orleans, LA), is joined by guests to discuss operations management issues for the emergency physician. Dr. Guarisco is the chair of the Operations Management Committee of the American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM). Join him each month as he discusses issues of importance to emergency physicians.
Common Sense Articles
Read Common Sense articles written by the AAEM Operations Management Committee.
- Introducing: The ED Management Solutions Course (March/April 2018)
- Payment, RVUs, and How We're Valued - Perspective of a Young Physician (November/December 2017)
- Freestanding Emergency Departments: What Can We Learn (September/October 2016)
- Electronic Health Record Implementation in Your Emergency Department (July/August 2016)
- Improving the Patient Experience: Ten High-Yield Interventions (March/April 2016)
- Operational Margin: The Critical Final Pathway in Patient Flow (January/February 2016)