AAEM ED Management Solutions: Principles and Practice
About the Course
The ED Management Solutions Course is a live two-day event that brings together current and future medical directors. Not a medical director, but interested in operations management? This course is for you too! Topics covered are both timely and cutting edge. The first day will focus on the fundamentals of operations and then you will dive deeper into emergency department management and leadership on day two.
Hear from the course director, Dr. Joseph Twanmoh, and planning committee member, Dr. Jason Hine, about why this course will make a difference for you.
Join us in Austin, TX in September
- Two-day boot camp covering the principles & practice of ED management - including deep dives into revenue cycles, change management, organizational psychology, and much more!
- Taught by leaders in ED operations management
- Multiple modes of learning - lectures, small group work, panels, etc.
- Networking opportunities with other medical directors and physicians interested in operations management
Continuing Medical Education
The American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM) is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The American Academy of Emergency Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAEM has opportunities for your company to support the continuing medical education of physicians attending the ED Management Solutions: Principles and Practice course on September 6-7, 2018 at the Sheraton Austin at the Capitol in Austin, TX. We have the following levels of support:
$10,000 Level of Support (No longer available)
- Registration of up to 5 attendees at the AAEM member rate ($750)
- Sponsorship of 2 breakfasts
- Sponsorship of 2 lunches
- Sponsorship of 2 coffee breaks
- Sponsorship of a welcoming reception on the evening of Thursday, September 6
- Your company acknowledged on conference signage and in the conference handout
The purpose of the ED Management Solutions: Principles and Practice course is to provide lifelong learning opportunities to physicians and other health care providers that aim to improve emergency department management and leadership. Continuing medical education credit is provided to participants.
The ED Management Solutions: Principles and Practice course targets a diverse audience of learners, both in terms of professional background and practice environment. The audience is comprised primarily of emergency medicine physicians, board certified or board eligible, residents, and ED administrators.
Thank you in advance for your support. Should you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Sommer, CME, Education & Committee Manager, at email@example.com or (800) 884-2236. We look forward to hearing from you.