New and Improved AAEM Online
AAEM Online is not only getting a new look, but will be completely revamped to offer a much more robust online learning experience. The new AAEM Online will premiere May 19, 2020. The library will consist of AAEM18, AAEM19, and select AAEM20 content. AAEM20 content will be added on a rolling basis. Watch your weekly Insights newsletter and the AAEM20 homepage for new content.
FREE for AAEM and AAEM/RSA Members
AAEM Online will remain free for both AAEM and AAEM/RSA members. Members will access content by going to the AAEM Online webpage* on the website, navigating to the new platform, and then logging in using their current AAEM or AAEM/RSA log-ins.
*These instructions are for after May 19, 2020. The current AAEM Online will be accessible until that time.
AAEM Online will be available to non-members through a yearly subscription. Subscriptions will cost $99 and will be available for purchase through the AAEM Online webpage beginning May 19, 2020.
CME Will Now Be Available
AAEM Online will now offer CME on available content. At its launch, there will be over 100 videos and over 50 hours of content available. New content will also be added regularly to AAEM Online allowing for more opportunities to claim CME!
Select AAEM20 content will be available for CME through AAEM Online. Videos are recorded on a volunteer basis from speakers who were accepted to present at AAEM20 in Phoenix, AZ. Content will be added as AAEM receives it and announcements will appear in our weekly Insights newsletter as well as on the AAEM20 homepage.
AAEM20 Lectures Available May 19, 2020
- Increasing Diversity in the Field of EM: From Pipeline to Faculty Retention | Vonzella A. Bryant, MD FAAEM
- Trauma-Informed Care for Violently Injured Patients | Kyle R. Fischer, MD MPH FAAEM
- Emergency Cardiology 2020: The Articles You've Got to Know! | Amal Mattu, MD FAAEM
- Current Concepts & Controversies in Sepsis Resuscitation | Michael E. Winters, MD MBA FAAEM
- Can You See What I See: Understanding Lung Pathology on Ultrasound | Alexis Salerno, MD FAAEM
Content from 2017 and Prior
Content that is currently on AAEM Online that was created in 2017 or earlier will no longer be available. Videos and audio that are currently available can be downloaded between now and May 19, 2020.