Academic International Medicine Conference 2021
Best Practices in Shifting Landscapes
Save the Date!
Call for Abstracts
- Abstracts are limited to 350 words
- Must be IRB approved
- Author must be present to be eligible to receive award
- Previously published Abstracts to other conferences will not be eligible for submission.
- Abstracts will be published in the International Journal of Academic Medicine.
If selected for Conference presentation, author must
- Register and pay to participate in Conference
- Must be present for live Q&A in order to be eligible for awards
Awards will be presented based on:
- most impactful;
- most innovative;
- best student;
- best presentation; and
- best overall abstract presentation
Award Recipients will receive complimentary registration to the 2022 ACAIM Conference.
Schedule for Submission
- Abstract Submission Portal Opened: February 8, 2021
- Abstract Submission Portal Closes: March 31, 2021
- Presenter Notifications: April 20, 2021
- ACAIM Conference Begins: May 21, 2021
- Abstract Presentations: May 22 & 23, 2021
Deadline to submit an abstract: March 31, 2021