2019 ACMT Total Tox Course
Join us in Washington, DC, for the 2019 Total Tox Course presented by the American College of Medical Toxicology! The 3-day course will focus on medical toxicology topics of interest to emergency providers, including toxicological issues of current clinical and public health importance.
Prominent experts in medical toxicology and emergency medicine will share cutting-edge updates on the evaluation and initial management of poisoned patients and exposure to medications, drugs of abuse, chemical terrorism, environmental toxins, and more.
Topics to include:
- Over-the-Counter Poisons
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- The Ins and Outs of Ups and Downs
- Ethanol Intoxication / Withdrawal
- Heavy Metals In The ED
- Dangers / Management of Opioid Abuse
- Pulmonary Irritants & Simple Asphyxiants
- Disaster Preparedness
- Local Anesthetic Toxicity
- Toxic Dangers in Your Home
And Much more!