25th Annual Scientific Assembly
AAEM Coffee Crawl
When: Monday, March 11, 2019 | 7:00am
Where: Giada's Pronto Restaurant
AAEM19 Coffee Crawl Route
Re-energize by grabbing a few friends for an inaugural AAEM Coffee Crawl. We have mapped out a route for you to participate at your own pace. Walk, run, or jog to a few coffee destinations along the strip and get fortified for the day’s education. Total route is 2.9 mi – starts and ends at Caesar’s Palace. All coffee shops are open at this hour, and NONE are Starbucks!
- Start Caesars Palace at Giada’s Pronto Restaurant
- Roasted Bean - Head out north (left on S Las Vegas Blvd). Go into Mirage. Pass Starbucks (Collect $200)*. Find “The Roasted Bean.” [0.6 mi]
- Leave Mirage and head back south (right onto S Las Vegas Blvd). Cross the street. Go into LINQ. Find “Amorino Gelato.” [0.5 mi]
- Leave LINQ and head south (left onto S Las Vegas Blvd – you’re across the street). Go into Bally’s. Pass Starbucks (Collect $200)*. Find “LavAzza.” [0.4 mi]
- Leave Bally’s and turn Left onto S Las Vegas Blvd. Go into Paris. Find “Le Café Ile St. Louis.” [0.2 mi]
- Leave Paris and turn Left onto S Las Vegas Blvd. Go into Miracle Mile Shops. Find “The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.” [0.3 mi]
- Leave Miracle Mile Shops and take the bridge back across the street. Go into Bellagio. Find “Palio.” [0.5 mi]
- Back to Cesar’s Palace at Giada’s Pronto Restaurant. You passed two Starbucks (Collect $400)*. [0.4 mi].
*No cash will actually be collected for passing Starbucks.
Link to map: https://goo.gl/maps/J9EGALrDNBR2