25th Annual Scientific Assembly
Passport to Prizes
Look for your passport book in your name-badge onsite!
Simply visit participating exhibitors in the exhibit hall March 10-12, 2019 to fill your passport with verification stickers. After you’ve collected all stickers, drop off your completed passport book at the AAEM registration desk.
Passport books turned in prior to the daily drawing will be eligible for a series of prize drawings for that day. Winners will be directed to the designated exhibit booth to collect their prize.
Participants are eligible for all drawings, until their book is drawn; only one prize per participant. Winners will be directed to the designated exhibit booth to collect their prize.
Rules & Regulations
- Exhibitor personnel, guests, AAEM Staff and the general public are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- Only one passport book per registered attendee will be accepted as a valid entry.
- Passport books must be completed in full in order to be eligible for the drawing.
- Prizes will be awarded on a random basis per day based on first come first serve. Winners who are not present for the purpose of drawing a prize by the posted designated daily deadline, will forfeit their right to draw for a prize and a prize will be drawn for you.
- By participating in the Passport to Prizes, you consent to your name and contact information being provided to the applicable sponsor for the sole purpose of unclaimed prize distribution and to advertise your name as a winner throughout the conference and via social media.
- Only one prize is allowed per participant.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Prizes are non-transferable