Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina
333 W Harbor Dr.
San Diego, CA 92101
Online reservations: AAEM18 Room Block
Reservation deadline: March 6, 2018
Visit the hotel reservations page for more details!
Getting to San Diego
The closest airport to the meeting site is the San Diego International Airport (SAN). The airport is located about 5 miles north of the hotel. For best airfare rates, make your flight reservations at least three weeks in advance of your travel.
Transportation from Airport to Hotel - Shuttle Discount
Book Super Shuttle service to and from the hotel. Shared ride shuttle discount is $2.00 one way and $4.00 round trip. Options to book a sedan or SUV are available if you want something a little more special.
Book Super Shuttle Online - use code HAPX3 to receive the AAEM18 discount. You may also download the app or call 1-800-blue-van.
- Ground Transportation Instructions for Shuttle - When you arrive in San Diego, after claiming your luggage:
- TERMINAL 1: Alaska Airlines, Southwest. After claiming your luggage, follow the signs to the Ground Transportation Sky Bridge. Proceed to the "Shuttle for Hire Island" and ask the Transportation Coordinator for a Supershuttle van.
- TERMINAL 2: Aero México, American Airlines, America West, British Airways, Japan Airlines, Delta Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Northwest, Sun County, Hawaiian, Air Canada, Allegiant Air, Jet Blue, Spirit Airlines, United Airlines, U.S. Airways, Virgin, Volaris, West Jet. Exit the Terminal 2 doors; cross the street using the cross walk to the "Shuttle for Hire Island" ask the Transportation Coordinator for a Supershuttle van.
- ExecuCar Meet and Greet Service - Once you have arrived at The San Diego Airport, any terminal:
- Please go to Baggage Claim and your driver will meet you with a sign with your name on it and will help you with your luggage and get you to your destination with VIP service. Our 24 hour dispatch number is 619-564-7998.
For best results, please book your service in advance of your travel.
If you're visiting San Diego, from outside the United States, you may need a visa to enter the country. For details, visit the US State Department’s visa information website.
Quick links to the State Department website:
- Visa Information Page
- Determine Your Visa Category
- Find a U.S. Embassy or Consulate
- Video: "Visit America - It's Easier Than You Think"
San Diego is known for its beautiful beaches, world-class attractions and laid-back lifestyle. But if you're looking for a more original and authentic Southern California experience, look below to find unexpected activities to add to your San Diego itinerary. From thrill rides to outdoor adventures, go beyond the notion of a typical vacation and try something new.
- Arts & Culture
- Beaches & Bays
- Food & Drink
- Parks & Gardens
- Spas & Wellness
- Sports & Rec
- Tours & Sightseeing
Climate and Time Zone
With average temperatures of 72 degrees, San Diego is a year-round outdoor playground. April average temperatures are between 68ºF to 55ºF with 70% humidity and 72% sunshine.
San Diego, California, is in the Pacific Time Zone (PT). Check here for the current date and time in San Diego.