This is the AAEM repository for information related to the protection of ED staff and for the diagnosis and care of ED patients potentially carrying EVD. This service is intend as a way for EM clinicians to share policies, questions, and experiences with each other. The content of documents or comments posted here are NOT endorsed by AAEM. This is intended as a quick easy way for clinicians to share information.
AAEM does not assume and it hereby disclaims any and all liability to any person or entity for any claims, damages, liability or other loss (including, without limitation, any liability for injury or other damage resulting from any use of or reliance on this service or from the posting or transmission of any information, content or material on this service by AAEM, or any third party). By using this service the user releases AAEM and its directors, officers, members, or agents from and against any and all such liability. The user assumes all risks of using the materials included in this service.
Have more to add? Submit documents or policies to email@example.com.
Comments? Visit the AAEM blog to post comments.
- Governmental Agency and Association EVD Resources
- Emory Healthcare Ebola Preparedness Protocols - PDF
- Questions to Ask All Patients at Triage (page 55)
- Emergency Department Staff and Support Roles (page 56)
- Evaluation for Ebola Virus Disease in the Emergency Department (page 63)
- Guidelines for EVD Testing