Oral Board Review Course
- CONVENIENT — same great course offered in six locations to reduce travel time and cost to participants.
- RELEVANT CONTENT — format which simulates the American Board of Emergency Medicine oral board examination.
- REASONABLY PRICED — lunch included each day for all course participants. Breakfast included each day for those who stay at the course site hotel.
- EXPERIENCED FACULTY — board certified emergency medicine practitioners.
- RECORDED ENCOUNTERS — examinees are allowed to bring a tape recorder and their own tape to record their one-on-one case encounters with prior approval. Participant recording of case encounters is for their individual use only. Any duplication or distribution is prohibited.
Fall 2015 - Registration Now Open!
Saturday & Sunday, September 26-27, 2015
- Dallas - LOCATION FULL
- Orlando - LOCATION FULL
Wednesday & Thursday, September 30 - October 1, 2015
- Las Vegas - LOCATION FULL
Saturday & Sunday, October 3-4, 2015
- Los Angeles - LOCATION FULL
- Philadelphia - LOCATION FULL
Spring 2016 - Registration Opens January 2016
Saturday & Sunday, March 12-13, 2016
Saturday & Sunday, March 19-20, 2016
Wednesday & Thursday, March 23-24, 2016
Fall 2016 - Registration Opens May 2016
Saturday & Sunday, September 17-18, 2016
Saturday & Sunday, September 24-25, 2016
Wednesday & Thursday, September 28-29, 2016
Stay up-to-date on Oral Boards and other AAEM information on social media.
Examiners for Oral Board Review Course Wanted
||First-time examiners receive a one-time AAEM voucher for $250.00 to be used on AAEM membership (yours or someone else's), meetings, courses or merchandise.