Oral Board Review Course
Spring 2017 - Registration Now Open!
Orlando, Dallas, Chicago - Saturday & Sunday, April 1-2, 2017
Las Vegas - Wednesday & Thursday, April 5-6, 2017
Philadelphia, Los Angeles - Saturday & Sunday, April 8-9, 2017
- CONVENIENT — same great course offered in six locations to reduce travel time and cost to participants.
- RELEVANT CONTENT — format which simulates the American Board of Emergency Medicine oral board examination.
- REASONABLY PRICED — lunch included each day for all course participants. Breakfast included each day for those who stay at the course site hotel.
- EXPERIENCED FACULTY — board certified emergency medicine practitioners.
- RECORDED ENCOUNTERS — examinees are allowed to bring a tape recorder and their own tape to record their one-on-one case encounters with prior approval. Participant recording of case encounters is for their individual use only. Any duplication or distribution is prohibited.
The new 6th Edition of Pearls of Wisdom Emergency Medicine Oral Board Review is available for purchase from third party sources.
Stay up-to-date on Oral Boards and other AAEM information on social media.
Examiners for Oral Board Review Course Wanted
||First-time examiners receive a one-time AAEM voucher for $250.00 to be used on AAEM membership (yours or someone else's), meetings, courses or merchandise.