Oral Board Review Course
Fall 2014 Course Dates - Registration Now Open
Wednesday and Thursday, August 27-28, 2014
Saturday and Sunday, September 6-7, 2014
- Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Orlando and Philadelphia
- CONVENIENT — same great course offered in six locations to reduce travel time and cost to participants.
- RELEVANT CONTENT — format which simulates the American Board of Emergency Medicine oral board examination.
- REASONABLY PRICED — lunch included each day for all course participants. Breakfast included each day for those who stay at the course site hotel.
- EXPERIENCED FACULTY — board certified emergency medicine practitioners.
- RECORDED ENCOUNTERS — examinees are allowed to bring a tape recorder and their own tape to record their one-on-one case encounters with prior approval. Participant recording of case encounters is for their individual use only. Any duplication or distribution is prohibited.
Stay up-to-date on Oral Boards and other AAEM information on social media.
Examiners for Oral Board Review Course Wanted
||First-time examiners receive a one-time AAEM voucher for $250.00 to be used on AAEM membership (yours or someone else's), meetings, courses or merchandise.