LLSA Article Submission
2019: Solicitation of Readings for Future LLSA Tests
Submission Criteria for LLSA Readings
Currently, ABEM is soliciting readings for the 2019 LLSA test. Reading submissions may come from any content area of the EM Model.
ABEM has established the following criteria for LLSA readings:
- Focus on recent advances or current clinical knowledge in Emergency Medicine (EM);
- Be clinically oriented in content;
- Be drawn from peer-reviewed EM journals, peer-reviewed journals from related primary specialty fields, textbook chapters, or updated practice guidelines, published in either printed or electronic form;
- Relate to content contained within the EM Model;
- Be widely available and easily accessible to ABEM diplomates;
- Be potentially suitable for serving as part of a Continuing Medical Education (CME) activity by filling a knowledge or practice gap.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.