Calendar: Current News« Back
Introducing the NEW AAEM Health Insurance Exchange!
Posted Monday, November 17th, 2014
Open enrollment is almost here!
In order to receive an effective date of January 1st, 2015, you must enroll between November 15th, 2014 and December 15th, 2014.
AAEM & Hays have worked together to offer AAEM members with the broadest coverage available at the most affordable rates. JLBG Heath is one of the nation’s leading providers of health insurance exchanges for associations. The health insurance exchange platform offers AAEM members the opportunity to explore the gamut of health insurance options available as a result of the Affordable Care Act.
AAEM Health Insurance Highlights:
- Shop multiple quality carriers like: Blue Cross, Aetna, Assurant, Cigna, Humana and many others
- Apply online or over the phone-or check out online and call with questions
- No medical questions asked
- All pre-existing conditions covered
- Access to the Federal and State Marketplaces
- Look at plans both on and off the Public Exchange and decide what's best for you
- Non ACA-qualified plans are also available for $1,000's in annual savings (NB: tax penalty may apply)
- Employers can give access to Employees to shop as well and may contribute to their premium if desired but not mandatory.
Please note that plan designs and access to products will vary by state.
Access the AAEM Exchange NOW by clicking here or call 1-888-336-8347 TODAY!