2015 Board of Director Elections
Five At-Large positions are open on the AAEM board of directors as well as the Young Physicians Section (YPS) director position.
AAEM and YPS members may vote online or print a paper ballot.
To be eligible to vote in the 2015 election, your membership with AAEM must be up-to-date for the 2015 year. To renew please visit www.aaem.org/renew or call 800-884-2236 to renew today.
You may cast your vote electronically or download a paper ballot above. You may submit ballots by mail to AAEM Elections, 555 E. Wells St., Suite 1100, Milwaukee, WI, 53202. Please note that the paper ballot will supersede all online voting ballot submissions and all previously submitted ballots will be discarded.
If you will attend the Scientific Assembly:
- We recommend that you do not complete your official ballot at this time. There will be a Candidates’ Forum held during the Scientific Assembly (Sunday, March 1st from 2:00-3:30pm) where you can hear the candidates respond to direct questions from the voting membership. You will be asked to submit your ballot at the conclusion of that Forum. Winners will be announced during the conference, and those elected will begin their terms at the conclusion of the Assembly.
- If certain of your choices or unsure if you will attend the Forum, you may vote online by accessing the ballot above. Voting will remain open until March 1, 2015, 11:59pm CST.
If you are unable to attend Scientific Assembly:
- You may complete your official ballot above. Online voting will remain open until March 1, 2015, 11:59pm CST.
Thank you for your continued support of AAEM
Please call 800-884-2236 with any questions you may have regarding the election procedure.
AAEM encourages candidates for election to the board of directors who have a previous record of service and commitment to the Academy.
- What Sets Us Apart: These election procedures are truly what make AAEM unique among professional medical associations.
- Democratic Principles: We believe the democratic principles that guide us are one of AAEM's greatest strengths.
- Any Full-Voting Member: In AAEM, any individual full voting member can be nominated and elected to the board of directors. Any YPS member can be nominated and elected to the YPS director position. Self-nominations are allowed and encouraged.