2015 Board of Director Elections
David Farcy, MD FAAEM FCCM
Joseph Lex, MD MAAEM FAAEM
Lisa Moreno-Walton, MD MSCR FAAEM
Robert Suter, DO MHA FAAEM
Leslie Zun, MD MBA FAAEM
If you will attend the Scientific Assembly:
- We recommend that you do not complete your official ballot at this time. There will be a Candidates’ Forum held during the Scientific Assembly (Sunday, March 1st from 2:00-3:30pm) where you can hear the candidates respond to direct questions from the voting membership. You will be asked to submit your ballot at the conclusion of that Forum. Winners will be announced during the conference, and those elected will begin their terms at the conclusion of the Assembly.
- If certain of your choices or unsure if you will attend the Forum, you may vote online by accessing the ballot above. Voting will remain open until March 1, 2015, 11:59pm CST.
If you are unable to attend Scientific Assembly:
- You may complete your official ballot above. Online voting will remain open until March 1, 2015, 11:59pm CST.
Thank you for your continued support of AAEM
Please call 800-884-2236 with any questions you may have regarding the election procedure.
AAEM encourages candidates for election to the board of directors who have a previous record of service and commitment to the Academy.
- What Sets Us Apart: These election procedures are truly what make AAEM unique among professional medical associations.
- Democratic Principles: We believe the democratic principles that guide us are one of AAEM's greatest strengths.
- Any Full-Voting Member: In AAEM, any individual full voting member can be nominated and elected to the board of directors. Any YPS member can be nominated and elected to the YPS director position. Self-nominations are allowed and encouraged.