Thank you for your submissions.
Submissions are now closed. The AAEM18 Scientific Assembly Sub-Committee is in the process of reviewing proposals and will follow up with submitters by December 2017.
Proposals should include:
- Suggested title
- Session type
- Nuts & Bolts: the bread and butter topics, refresher on topics needed for Maintenance of Certification, the basics.
- New Twist: new ways, different procedures, process, research. A new standard or new topic.
- Outside the Box: different perspective from another specialty, community, telemedicine, etc.
- Cutting Edge: topics like REBOA or other new ideas.
- Suggested speaker(s)
- Educational goals & objectives
- Brief course description
Please note: The AAEM18 Scientific Assembly Planning Subcommittee welcomes ideas for the Scientific Program. Submitting a proposal is not a guarantee that the suggested speaker and/or topic will be accepted.