Passport to Prizes
Increase your attendee exposure through this customized incentive to drive booth traffic - the “Passport to Prizes” contest! Each attendee will receive a passport game card with the participating sponsor name and booth number.
Participation is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis. Complete the exhibitor application to participate! (coming soon).
How the Game Works
Each attendee will receive a passport book in their registration packet which will include the participating sponsor names and exhibit booth numbers. Attendees will visit and obtain a sticker from ALL exhibitors listed in their passport book. Once all stickers have been collected (in the corresponding boxes) passport books can be deposited into a drop-box located at the AAEM registration desk. Passport books turned in prior to the daily drawing will be eligible for a series of prize drawings for that day. Winners will be directed to the applicable exhibitor booth to collect their prize. All applicable taxes, shipping expenses and other related expenses are the sole responsibility of the exhibiting company.
Only one passport book per registered attendee will be accepted as a valid entry. All contact information must be completed on the attendee passport to be eligible for the prize drawing.
How to Participate
Participation Fee: $150
Additionally, each participating exhibitor is asked to donate one prize with an estimated value of at least $100.*
*The prize donation does not constitute a 501(c)(3) charitable donation.
Deadline: March 1, 2018 (or until capacity is reached)
Complete the exhibitor application to participate! (coming soon).
For your participation, you will receive the following Sponsor benefits:
- Company name & booth number printed on Passport book given to all attendees.
- Company name listed in the Conference Final Program as a Passport to Prizes Contest participant.
- Booth signage designating your company as a Passport to Prizes Contest participant.
- Additional advertising on website, social media and signage throughout the conference as a Passport to Prizes Contest participant.
- Published list of prizes designating your company as a contributor.
- Drive additional traffic to your booth throughout the conference.
If you have any questions, please contact Ginger Czajkowski.
Rules & Regulations
- Participation is limited, first come, first served. Location of exhibitor on passport book is random; requests for specific placement are not available.
- Exhibitor personnel, guests, AAEM staff and the general public are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- Each exhibitor sponsoring the contest will receive stickers in their onsite Exhibitor Packet to mark attendees’ passports.
- It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to have all licenses, permits, and/ or registrations required by the venue, city, municipality and/or state. The exhibitor is responsible for compliance with all applicable tax laws. The prize donation does not constitute a 501(c)(3) charitable donation.
- Sponsor will have sole responsibility to distribute unclaimed prizes to winners including all applicable taxes, shipping expenses and other related expenses.