3rd Annual Career Connections Fair
Friday, February 19, 2016
The London Club
Located inside Planet Hollywood
Light refreshments will be served
Physicians attending the Scientific Assembly have opportunities to make valuable connections at the Career Connections Fair, sponsored by AAEM/RSA. Employers and job seekers will now be able to connect face-to-face and open doors to a wealth of possibilities.
All exhibiting companies have a signed attestation statement on file with AAEM stating that they are actively recruiting physicians on site and the position they are promoting provides a democratic and equitable work environment which includes provisions for due process and the absence of restrictive covenants. The position being advertised is one of the following: 1) employment by a hospital, university, or non-profit corporation or foundation or 2) A physician group that is not owned directly or indirectly in part or in whole by a lay entity or individual.
Physicians are invited to sign-up to attend the Career Connections Fair when you register for the conference.
Check back for updates!
- Cambell County Health
- CEP America
- Covenant Medical Group
- Eastern Maine Medical Center (EMMC)
- Emergency Medicine Associates, P.A.,P.C. (EMA)
- Emergency Medicine Professionals. P.A. (EMPros)
- Emergency Professional Services, P.C.
- Emergency Service Partners, L.P. (ESP)
- Greater San Antonio Emergency Physicians
- Infinity Healthcare
- Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare (JHAH)
- Kaiser Permanente - Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG)
- Leading Edge Medical Associates (LEMA)
- LSU Emergency Medicine Health Science Center in New Orleans, Inc.
- Mayo Clinic
- MEP Health
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center
- Pikeville Medical Center, Inc.
- Salinas Valley Emergency Medicine Group
- Teed Co Healthcare Recruiting
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at El Paso (TTUHSC EL PASO)
- Theda Care, Inc.
- University of Maryland
- VEP Healthcare
- Weatherby Healthcare
- WPA Emergency Medicine Staffing
February 17 & 18
February 18, 8:00am-12:00pm
EMPA Fellowship Challenge Bowl
February 18, 12:45pm
Opening Remarks of the
22nd Annual Scientific Assembly
February 18, 1:45pm-3:45pm
State of the Academy, Town Hall & Candidates' Forum
2016 Board of Directors Elections
February 18, 6:00pm-7:00pm
Opening Reception - Exhibit Hall
Open Mic Sessions - Learn more
February 19, 6:00pm-8:00pm
Career Connections Fair - Learn more